Due to the Version Upgrading process on the OJS System as part of mandatory OJS maintenance, which causes the OJS website to be inaccessible within a certain period, the publication period of the Jurnal Gantang for Volume 7 Number 1 of 2022 has shifted.
In addition, the editor of the Jurnal Gantang has made several adjustments in journal management as a result of the implementation of new policies. The policy concerns the movement of the Jurnal Gantang to an international journal using the global language. Several adjustments to the instrument for examining and reviewing articles and several other technical aspects have been implemented. Considering these significant changes, the issue of Volume 7 Number 1 of 2022 was published in August 2022.
The authors of Jurnal Gantang for Volume 7 No 1 come from a number of affiliations as follows:
- Universitas Negeri Surabaya, Surabaya, East Java
- Universitas Sriwijaya, Palembang, South Sumatera
- Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, South Kalimantan
- Universitas Negeri Makassar, Makassar, South Sulawesi
- Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji, Tanjungpinang, Riau Islands
- Institut Teknologi Dirgantara Adisutjipto, Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
- Universitas Riau, Pekanbaru, Riau
- STKIP YDB Lubuk Alung, Padang Pariaman, West Sumatera
- Universitas Negeri Padang, Padang, West Sumatera
- Universitas Andalas, Padang, West Sumatera
- STAIN Sultan Abdurrahman, Bintan, Riau Islands
- SMAK St. Albertus, Malang, East Java
- SMA Negeri 1 Lintau Buo, Batusangkar, West Sumatera
- SMP Negeri 4 Gunung Sitoli, Medan, North Sumatera
- SMP Negeri 2 Singkep Pesisir, Lingga, Riau Islands
|Journal Title||:||Jurnal Gantang|
|Frequency||:||2 Issues every year (Mei & November)|
|Research Field||:||Mathematics Education|
|Editor in Chief||:||Febrian, S.Pd., M.Sc.|
|Publisher||:||Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji
|Citation Analysis||:||DOAJ, ACI, Google Scholar|
|Accreditation||:||National (SINTA 3)|
CALL FOR PAPERS VOLUME 7 2022
SINTA 3 Accreditation (Surat Keputusan Nomor 3/E/KPT/2019)
Jurnal Gantang is a peer-reviewed journal. Jurnal Gantang is published two numbers per year by Raja Ali Haji Maritime University, Tanjungpinang, Riau Islands, Indonesia. The articles written for Jurnal Gantang are state-of-the-art research articles in the field of Mathematics Education.
Starting in 2022, Jurnal Gantang will be published in May and November twice a year.
Jurnal Gantang publishes scientific writings on the results of thoughts, very carefully selected literature studies, and research in the field of Mathematics Education. Jurnal Gantang is a journal with a blind review system that is an essential aspect of disseminating knowledge. The realization of a scientific approach can be supported by writing the results of a blind review.
Before submission stage of OJS, the author should prepare the following steps
- The file of manuscript (Ms. Word), which is typed by using the manuscript writing guidelines. Download manuscript writing guidelines. Alternatively, the author can directly download and use Jurnal Gantang article template to type the article document. The author can copy and paste your article document into this template, then use the "Paste Special" menu with the option of the unformatted text so that the template format doesn't change.
- Pre-evaluate your paper by using Article Eligibility Level (AEL), an instrument that we developed to help you get an effective time of the peer-reviewing process. Click Article Eligibility Level (AEL) to pre-evaluate your manuscript.
- Statement letter/cover letter (PDF) by using the given template. Download the statement letter via the following link Cover Letter
- Commitment letter of publication (PDF) by using the given template. Click on Commitment Letter to download.
- The result of individual Plagiarism Checking (PDF)
Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), ASEAN Citation Index (ACI), Science and Technology Index (SINTA) Google Scholar, PKP Index, Indonesia One Search (IOS), Garba Rujukan Digital (Garuda), Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), Neliti, Crossref, Scilit, Academic Research Index (ResearchBib).