Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article has never been published in any media (journals, proceedings, and the like)
- The article meets the criteria for the focus and coverage of the Jurnal Gantang
The article is written by following the article writing guidelines presented in the Author Guidelines menu and article templates.
- File of articles with Microsoft Word extension (.doc, .docx).
- The text is presented with 1.15 spacing with Times New Roman typeface, and font sizes 11 and 12, bold and italics in certain parts. Tables and figures meet the criteria set out in the article writing guidelines.
- Check for plagiarism using software with a maximum plagiarism level of 20%. The examination result is uploaded together with the article document, cover letter, and commitment letter by clicking add file.
Create and prepare cover letters (template is provided on the menu on the Jurnal Gantang website) to be uploaded together with other documents by clicking add file on the submission menu
Create and prepare commitment letters (template is provided on the menu on the Jurnal Gantang website) to be uploaded together with other documents by clicking add file on the submission menu
- Use Mendeley or Zotero programs to organize citations and references. The references used are dominantly from up-to-date scientific journal articles (80% of the total references)
- Where available, URLs of references are provided.
- Prepare article document (doc), cover letter (PDF), commitment letter (PDF), and results of plagiarism check (PDF) to be uploaded one by one in the submission process by clicking add file.
- The file of the article, cover letter, commitment letter, and the result of the plagiarism check each have a maximum size of 1 megabyte (Mb)
- Prepare all author name data with their respective affiliations to be filled in the metadata section of the contributor section. The corresponding author is an author who carries out the publication process.
- The article has been pre-evaluated by using the Article Eligibility Level (AEL), an instrument that is developed to help you get an effective time of the peer-reviewing process
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.