Reviewers play an essential role in publishing scientific articles. Scientists and authors have relied on peer review to validate research, involve other specialists in supporting submitted work, and increase networking possibilities within a particular specialist community, in this case, the Mathematics Education Sciences Field.
Although the peer-review process has drawn some criticism in recent years, it remains the only widely accepted method for research validation and the cornerstone of the scientific publishing process. Jurnal Gantang, like most other scientific journals, relies on an effective peer review process to uphold not only the quality and validity of individual articles but also the integrity of the journal as a whole.
How to become a Jurnal Gantang Reviewer?
Some of the criteria required by Gantang Journal to prospective reviewers
- Can come from domestic and foreign affiliations/institutions.
- Field of Mathematics and Mathematics Education
- Have international qualifications marked by ownership of at least one article in the last three years published in a reputable International Journal (Scopus indexed, WoS) or have been the author of the most participating at least three articles in scientific publications of international repute
- Have national qualifications been marked by ownership of several papers published in accredited national scientific journals in the last three years
- Have Scopus and GS ID
- Have a sufficient number of article citations
- Have ever conducted peer reviews in several other journals
- Preferably those that are part of the journal's editorial board
To become a reviewer of the Jurnal Gantang, if you have met the requirements above, simply download the Reviewer Submission form, complete it and send it to the Editor In Chief of the Jurnal Gantang via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified of the results of your application within two weeks of your submission.
Click to download
Include CV in form submission via email Editor in Chief
Editor In Chief