The authors of Jurnal Gantang for Volume 8 No 1, June 2023, come from several affiliations in Indonesia as follows:
- Riau University, Pekanbaru, Riau
- State University of Jakarta, Jakarta
- Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji, Tanjungpinang, Riau Islands
- University of Bengkulu, Bengkulu
- Muhammadiyah University of Purworejo, Central Java
- Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan
- Universitas Islam Negeri Raen Fatah, Palembang, South Sumatera
|Journal Title||:||Jurnal Gantang|
|Frequency||:||2 Issues every year|
|Research Field||:||Mathematics Education|
|Editor in Chief||:||Febrian, S.Pd., M.Sc.|
|Publisher||:||Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji
|Citation Analysis||:||DOAJ, ACI, Google Scholar|
|Accreditation||:||National (SINTA 3)|
CALL FOR PAPERS VOLUME 8 2023
SINTA 3 Accreditation (Surat Keputusan Nomor 3/E/KPT/2019)
Jurnal Gantang is a peer-reviewed journal. Jurnal Gantang is published two numbers per year by Raja Ali Haji Maritime University, Tanjungpinang, Riau Islands, Indonesia. The articles written for Jurnal Gantang are state-of-the-art research articles in the field of Mathematics Education.
Starting in 2022, Jurnal Gantang will be published in May and November twice a year.
Jurnal Gantang publishes scientific writings on the results of thoughts, very carefully selected literature studies, and research in the field of Mathematics Education. Jurnal Gantang is a journal with a blind review system that is an essential aspect of disseminating knowledge. The realization of a scientific approach can be supported by writing the results of a blind review.
Before submission stage of OJS, the author should prepare the following steps
- The file of manuscript (Ms. Word), which is typed by using the manuscript writing guidelines. Download manuscript writing guidelines. Alternatively, the author can directly download and use Jurnal Gantang article template to type the article document. The author can copy and paste your article document into this template, then use the "Paste Special" menu with the option of the unformatted text so that the template format doesn't change.
- Pre-evaluate your paper by using Article Eligibility Level (AEL), an instrument that we developed to help you get an effective time of the peer-reviewing process. Click Article Eligibility Level (AEL) to pre-evaluate your manuscript.
- Statement letter/cover letter (PDF) by using the given template. Download the statement letter via the following link Cover Letter
- Commitment letter of publication (PDF) by using the given template. Click on Commitment Letter to download.
- The result of individual Plagiarism Checking (PDF)
Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), ASEAN Citation Index (ACI), Science and Technology Index (SINTA) Google Scholar, PKP Index, Indonesia One Search (IOS), Garba Rujukan Digital (Garuda), Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), Neliti, Crossref, Scilit, Academic Research Index (ResearchBib).