Article Processing Fee
The author of the Jurnal Gantang article is not charged an article submission fee.
Authors who pass publication are exempt from article processing fees (editing, reviewing, publishing)/Free Article Processing Charges (APCs) until 2021. However, to improve the quality of electronic journal management and the quality of articles published through Jurnal Gantang, starting in 2022, the author is charged an article processing fee of Rp. 500,000,-. These costs include
- Processing of articles with a standard number of 10 pages. Each additional page will incur an additional fee of Rp. 100.000- per page
- Article similarity checking service using the Turnitin application
- Internal copyediting services by the editor of the Jurnal Gantang
- Article DOI setting and activation services
- PDF galley processing of articles for open access by authors and visitors of Jurnal Gantang
- Security and permanent archiving services
- The cost of printing one copy of the journal, packaging, and the cost of shipping services
Before the article that has passed the publication is processed at the production stage, the editor of the Jurnal Gantang will send a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and Invoice to the author for processing to continue the next publication stage.