The author of the Jurnal Gantang article is not charged an article submission fee.
Authors who pass publication are exempt from article processing fees (editing, reviewing, publishing)/Free Article Processing Charges (APCs). However, to improve the quality of electronic journal management and the quality of articles published through Jurnal Gantang, starting in 2022, the author is charged a contribution fee of Rp. 500,000,-. These costs include
- The cost of printing one copy of the journal, packaging, and the cost of shipping services
- Processing of articles with a standard number of 12 pages. Each additional page will incur an additional fee of Rp. 100.000- per page
- The service of article similarity using the Turnitin application by the editor
- The service of internal copyediting by the editor of the Jurnal Gantang
- The service of article DOI setting and activation
- The service of PDF galley processing of articles for open access by authors and visitors of Jurnal Gantang
- Security and permanent archiving services
- The cost that is spent to conduct the double-blind review for the articles.
Before the article that has passed the publication is processed at the production stage, the editor of the Jurnal Gantang will send a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and Invoice to the author for processing to continue the next publication stage.