Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja, Insentif, Komitmen Organisasi, Pelatihan, dan Organizational Pride Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru SD di Kecamatan Bukit Bestari Kota Tanjungpinang

  • Syirot Karsa Dwitara Universitas Terbuka
  • Chairy Chairy Universitas Terbuka
  • Ginta Ginting Universitas Terbuka
Keywords: Work Environment ; Incentives ; Organizational Commitment ; Satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the work environment, incentives, organizational commitment, training, and organizational pride both partially and simultaneously on job satisfaction of elementary school teachers in Bukit Bestari District Tanjungpinang city. In addition, this study also aims to determine the magnitude of the influence given by variable X to variable Y. The method used in this research is a quantitative experimental method by conducting quantitative descriptive analysis. The test data used is the classic assumption test followed by a hypothesis test in the form of a simultaneous test (F test), partial test (t test), and the coefficient of determination test (R2). The results showed that, simultaneously had a significant effect on job satisfaction of elementary school teachers in Bukit Bestari district, Tanjungpinang. But partially, the work environment has no effect on teacher job satisfaction while incentives, organizational commitment, training, and organizational pride significantly influence teacher job satisfaction. the training factor has the most dominant influence on teacher job satisfaction. The influence given by variable X to variable Y was 96.70% while the rest around 3.30% was influenced by other factors.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2022-11-30
How to Cite
Karsa Dwitara, S., Chairy, C., & Ginting, G. (2022). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja, Insentif, Komitmen Organisasi, Pelatihan, dan Organizational Pride Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru SD di Kecamatan Bukit Bestari Kota Tanjungpinang. Bahtera Inovasi, 6(1), 63-73. https://doi.org/10.31629/bi.v6i1.4265