Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The article meets the criteria for the focus and scope of Jurnal Anugerah
- The text should follow Jurnal Anugerah Template which can be downloaded on JA website; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Check for plagiarism using software with a maximum plagiarism level of 20%
- Required to use Mendeley and Zotero programs in organizing citations and references
- Prepare the PDF file of Cover Letter which can be submitted by clicking "Add file" immediately after uploading the article file. Cover Letter format can be downloaded on Journal Anugerah Website.
- Prepare the PDF file of Commitment Letter which can be submitted by clicking "Add file" immediately after uploading the Cover Letter file. Commitment Letter format can be downloaded on Journal Anugerah Website.
- Each file submitted should be maximum 1 MB
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.