- Journal of Language, Literature, and English Teaching (JULIET) accepts articles on English language teaching and learning, linguistics, and literature, which have not been published or are under consideration elsewhere.
- To be considered for publication, manuscripts should be between 4,000-6,000 words, typed in MS Word doc. format, using 12 size Times New Roman fonts, double-spaced on quarto or A4-size paper.
- Articles will be reviewed by subject reviewers, while the editors reserve the right to edit articles for format consistency without altering the substance.
- Level one headings are typed in ALL CAPITALS, BOLD, LEFT JUSTIFICATION (like this example)
- Level two headings are typed in Capital-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification
- Level three headings are typed in Capitals-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification
- Conceptual articles should include: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s); (c) Abstract (100-150 words); (d) Keywords; (e) Introduction; (f) Body text; and (g) References.
- Research-based articles should contain: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s); (c) Abstract (150-250 words); (d) Keywords; (e) Introduction, which includes review of related literature and research purpose; (f) Method; (g) Findings and Discussion; (h) Conclusions and Suggestions; (i) References; and (j) Appendix, if any.
- The introduction is heading and includes review of related literature and research purpose in essay style.
- The list of references includes only those that are cited/referred to in the article.
- The references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically, and be written in accordance with the APA style
- An article contributor is entitled to two hard copies of the issue in which the article is published, and two offprint copies of the article.