Call for papers
Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik
1. The manuscripts are the results of research, field research, or literary research and review articles that reflect social phenomena, including issues of coastal and border communities, which are original and have never been published in other journals.
2. The manuscript is written in English or Bahasa Indonesia, typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, around 5,000 - 6,000 words in Arial 11 pts and 1,0 space.
3. The author(s) must write the manuscript as guided by the journal's template. Please download the template of the journal here.
4. References cover a minimum of 25 sources with a minimum of 80 % from journal papers and book
5. The writing guideline for research outcome consists of:
The deadline for submissions is the 22 October 2022