Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Policy for Journals That Offer Open Access
Authors who publish with this Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP) agree to the following terms:
- With the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board of Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP) and it was decided to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP).
- Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP) holds the copyright regarding all the published articles and has the right to multiply and distribute the article under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP) allow Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP).
- A copyright transfer from the author to the Jurnal Magister Administrasi Publik (JMAP) is done by filling out the copyright transfer form by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.